Dr. Kevin C. Snyder is a speaker who inspires audiences with passion, purpose and a powerful call to action. He’s also a speaker coach, author, and publisher. He began as a leadership “junkie” and it all grew from there.
A good story is engaging – but a signature story differentiates a speaker. His signature story is about The Price is Right – it’s a personal experience.
What must a signature story contain?
- it must engage the audience
- it has a universal message
- it has a solution to common problems
Even years later, a speaker’s signature story is what people remember.
On Meeting Planners
Meeting planners are looking for:
- an extraordinary speech
- that the speaker can deliver expert content
- and the people at the event will find value while they’re being engaged
Preparing a speech is like planting a seed. It grows and develops.Preparing a speech is like planting a seed - learn more from @kevincsynder on the KEY5 #podcast Click To Tweet
- you must have a story – it’s your message
- you need to be engaging
- you need to have a concrete call to action
- and frame your content to solve your listeners’ problem.
A strategy is key. It’s not about secrets, tips or tricks.
- surround yourself with people who are speaking
- use a speaker coach for the specifics on speaking
- your business of speaking must have other revenue models
Speak for free - until you get the fee! via @kevincsnyder on the KEY5 #podcast - click to learn more! Click To Tweet
Speak for free – until you get the fee!
Does your story have a purpose?
The KEY5 Podcast is produced by YourLocalStudio.